We can accommodate your pay-on-the-go requirement with our WIFI terminals or mobile credit card processing solution that turns a mobile device into a credit card terminal that can be used practically anywhere, making it ideal for retail vendors who operate in the field, at trade shows, etc. Simply complete the sale by swiping your customer’s credit card or signature debit card and emailing the receipt directly to them.
Whichever solution you choose to accept credit card payments, you can be confident that SelectivePay’s processing is PCI compliant to help keep you and your customers safe from credit card fraud and identity theft.
Our electronic payment processing options include:
- Traditional point-of-sale countertop terminals (phone line or IP connectivity)
- Internet credit card processing with our Virtual Terminal
- Wireless credit card processing for pay-on-the-go convenience and security
- Mobile Credit Card Processing for on-the-go retail vendors via their iPhone, iPad< or Android device
- Ecommerce payment processing for your online store payment processing needs.
- Express Pay functionality to allow your customers to pay their invoices by card or ACH right through your website. No more snail mail.
Choosing the Right POS System
There are a significant amount of point of sale systems in the marketplace which offer the functionality you need to more efficiently and effectively operate your business. So many proposed solutions and so little time to take away from managing your business; we know researching for POS systems can be overwhelming, SelectivePay, LLC., has partnered with some of the top POS providers in the country, making the right choice now can save you a ton of time and money later down the road.
We take the hassle out of the equation allowing you to have clearly presented information to make an informed decision about a point of sale system with which our payment processing integrates seamlessly.
Let us work with you to clearly understand your unique situation, your competition and industry trends before suggesting options that will help keep you competitive, current and cost effective. SelectivePay offers point-of-sale payment card processing that capitalizes on all the benefits of credit and debit card acceptance plus delivers industry-specific features.