Beer, Wine, & Liquor Stores
Choosing the Right POS System
There are a significant amount of point of sale systems in the marketplace which offer the functionality you need to more efficiently and effectively operate your business. So many proposed solutions and so little time to take away from managing your business; we know researching for POS systems can be overwhelming, SelectivePay, LLC., has partnered with some of the top POS providers in the country, making the right choice now can save you a ton of time and money later down the road.
We take the hassle out of the equation allowing you to have clearly presented information to make an informed decision about a point of sale system with which our payment processing integrates seamlessly.
Our processing options include:
- Traditional point-of-sale countertop terminals (phone line or IP connectivity)
- Internet credit card processing with our Virtual Terminal
- Wireless credit card processing for pay-on-the-go convenience and security
- Mobile Credit Card Processing for on-the-go retail vendors via their iPhone, iPad or Android
- Ecommerce payment processing for your online store payment processing needs.
Let us work with you to clearly understand your unique situation, your competition and industry trends before suggesting options that will help keep you competitive, current and cost effective. SelectivePay offers point-of-sale payment card processing that capitalizes on all the benefits of credit and debit card acceptance plus delivers industry-specific features.